Cook Book Review: The Fat Duck Cook Book by Heston Blumenthal
Named best in the world by Restaurant Magazine, The Fat Duck Cookbook is an exquisitely designed book with stunning photography and illustrations. This book is an accurate and artistic portrayal of the man behind The Fat Duck restaurant, a Michelin three-star restaurant in England – Heston Blumenthal.
The Fat Duck Cookbook separates the story of this unique restaurant into three sections: History, Recipes and Science. Alongside the delicious recipes and gorgeous artwork, The Fat Duck Cookbook describes the inspiration for the flavor and ingredients behind every meal. It also goes into detail about the innovation and technology that put the finishing touch on Blumenthal’s culinary works of genius.
With photographs by Dominic Davies and design by Dave McKean, The Fat Duck Cookbook is a must-have cookbook that celebrates one of the world’s greatest chefs.
[contact-form-7 id=”705″ title=”Newsletter sidebar”]
- Do the rewards of being a chef outweigh the hardships?
- Who is the best cook or chef in the world?
- What should I do to stop my family from causing cross-contamination while cooking?
- What is the best way to learn the chemistry behind cooking?
- What is the best way to blanch vegetables and greens? How much nutrition is retained after this process?